The Yard members & members who sign up get
the following medical services:
• 1 Urgent care or primary care visit per month
• 1 Telehealth visit per month (prescription via video)
• 1 Physical per year - covers (ppd & flu shot).
• Medical advice from trained medical professionals via chat+ 25% off the following services:
• X-rays at The Yard office/your home
• Sonograms at The Yard office/your home
• Blood work at The Yard office/your home
• IV Drips at The Yard office/your home
• Vitamin drips and vitamin boosters
• Laceration repairs at The Yard office/your home
• Medication administration at The Yard office/your home
• Rapid diagnostic tests at The Yard office/your home
Package value without The Yard membership is $229/mo
read more about it at The Yard's blog page
Benefits of our plans:
- Refill chronic meds with a quick 2-minute telemedicine call
- Never wait in line at an urgent care facility
- Prompt responses to medical questions
- No lost work days due to calling out sick
- Primary care at your office on your time!
- Time spent with you during your visits without being
rushed out of an office because it's packed with people waiting to be seen
- Delivery of medications to your office
- Treatment for any ailment during your visit
- IV drips for preventative medicine
- Visits from NYC’s top medical providers
- We bring the urgent care to you, all of our medical providers are
equipped with Urine tests Strep tests flu tests and
other tests so that we can diagnose you instantly during your visit.
- Flu vaccines and employee physicals at your office
- Many many more
the following services:
Primary Care for kids
X-rays at your Home/office location
Sonograms at your office location
Blood work at your office location
Vitamin Drips and Vitamin boosters
Rapid diagnostic tests
The 25% discount will be for all of the services mentioned on this page
An IV infusion is a controlled administration of medication into your bloodstream over time. The two primary methods of IV infusion use either gravity or a pump to send medicines into your catheter:
Home IV Drips
Primary Care for kids - Pediatric care
our medical providers will come to treat your child at home.
Rapid lab tests & screenings
don't go anywhere for lab work we will take the samples at your home.
Primary Care for Work
feeling sick at work or you got injured? no problem we will visit you at your workplace, we will even send the prescription to you.
We come to you and do the following medical services and more:
Laceration, strep, flu, general physical, injuries, blood work (lab work), allergies, rash, fever, cuts and stitches, diarrhea, ear ache, medication refills, std test urinary tract infection (uti), cold, cough, back pain, antibiotic treatment, headache, sore throat, sprain or strain, vomiting, animal bite, insect bite, dmv eye test, dehydration iv fluid.
Home IV Therapy
Urinary tract infections (UTI)
Common Cold and Flu
cuts, scrapes, wounds & lacerations, sprains, strains, baby nose bleeds, minor fractures & dislocations,broken bones, minor burns, rashes and bug bites, abscess, boils, allergic reactions, corneal abrasions,dehydration requiring iv hydration, illnesses, fever, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting & stomach flu, congestion & upper respiratory infections, cough, cold & flu, bronchitis, whooping cough, migraines & headaches, bronchitis, wheezing & asthma attacks, ear infections, earaches & foreign body removal, sore throat & strep throat, pink eye, children’s vaccinations, atopic eczema treatment for babies, skin rashes, measles diagnosis, asthma in children, chicken pox treatment.
Employees health care plans by Leaa
View this post on Instagram
One of our providers had the pleasure to provide IV vitamin therapy to Grammy Award winning R&B and soul singer-songwriter, musician, record producer and actress @macygray while on tour. We deliver for all our clients, whether your at home, office, hotel or even on tour. BOOK US TODAY
866 275 7594
Sun - Fri 7:00am -11:00pm
Medical Providers On Demand Home Visits LEAA LLC EST 2017© Copyright
The Content On This Website Is Copyright Protected All Rights Reserved.
The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program. Prices and services subject to change at any time. Since this is a medical service, no refunds are issued.